Doing #Veganuary? Need your chocolate fix? We teamed up with @whatluceeats — food photographer, stylist and recipe developer (is there anything she can't do?) to share this irresistible Chocolate Aquafaba Mousse.
VEGAN PRODIGY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 280g Prodigy Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt
- 180ml aquafaba (juice from approx. 1 can of chickpeas)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- Coconut yoghurt to serve
- Fresh raspberries and grated Prodigy Chunky Orange Chocolate to add a citrusy bite to serve
1. First melt the chocolate in the microwave and leave to cool down.
2. Meanwhile in a large bowl add the chickpea juice and coconut sugar and using an electric mixer whisk for approx. 6 minutes until stiff peaks form.
3. Add the flaxseed and cooled melted chocolate and very carefully fold the chocolate into the mixture.
4. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours (overnight works).
5. When ready to eat serve in glasses, top with coconut yoghurt, raspberries and grated chocolate. Enjoy!
Let us know how you get on, we love to see your pictures. Tag @prodigysnacks on Instagram... we might even share your photo!